Cormet Hip Resurfacing System
The Cormet Hip Resurfacing System only from Stryker may help get you back to your normal activities – and let you enjoy them for years to come. The first benefit of hip resurfacing is that it’s bone conserving – meaning more of your healthy bone is kept intact. The damaged area is simply resurfaced, not fully removed.
- Cormet Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Replacement Options
- Video: Hip Resurfacing (0m:40s)
- Video: Cormet Hip Resurfacing (1m:45s)
- Visit AboutStryker.com to Learn More About the Cormet Hip Resurfacing
BIRMINGHAM HIP Resurfacing System
An exciting new alternative to total hip replacement is now available in the United States. Now, patients suffering from hip pain due to arthritis, dysplasia or avascular necrosis can benefit from its conservative approach to treatment.
- BIRMINGHAM HIP Resurfacing System
- Visit BirminghamHipResurfacing.com to Learn More About the Birmingham Hip