In the News
Recovery times cut in half
As people live longer, more active lives, hip replacement surgery is becoming more and more common. Thanks to innovative technology, surgeons are getting people back on their feet doing what they love, faster.
Pat Groves has been a runner for more than 20 years. But the past 10 haven’t been easy.
- New technology eliminates guesswork in knee surgeries
By DALE ROBERTSON
Copyright 2008 Houston Chronicle
- Robot shortens knee surgery recovery
By Rosa Flores / 11 News
Getting back on your feet after knee surgery can take weeks, until now. Thanks to a new procedure, recovery time has been cut down to less than a day
- First Enrollment Cormet Post Approval Study
Dr. Stefan Kreuzer, one of the four selected surgeons for the Cormet Post Approval study, implanted the first study patient on April 21, 2008. Learn More
- Injection Helps Alleviate Knee Pain
As Seen On www.Click2Houston.com
- New Operating Table Improves Hip Replacement Surgery
As Seen in the Houston Chronicle